Saturday, June 20, 2009

Waking up drunk.

I took a swig of last night's champagne. I know. Had a great unexpected night out yesterday. Started out perching at home by the window, headphones on with a bottle of Bollinger, celebrating my emancipation. Joel called out from the streets for drinks and the rest was a blur. A fun blur.

I got Alan Carr's biography from Tesco, can't wait to read that.

Framed the magically accurate horoscope from the London Paper (the day I got laid off) today and it is by my bedside. It reads "Scorpio. Keep everything in perspective this week, Scorpio. Understand that while a slip-up might mean the end of something, it does not mean the end of your world. It's time to become a bit more forgiving of yourself when you don't meet absolutely every target- or you'll end up miserable."

No comments:

Post a Comment