Monday, June 22, 2009

Working from home.

I am super excited. Although I don't really know what I am excited about but it got me waking up at 3 am and then subsequently falling back to sleep at 7 am. Maybe it is my search for a new life which officially begins today? Although I still haven't worked out what exactly what I want or would do (or willing to). I have been thinking about the pass projects that I have found success with and yes, I still want to be a creative. Do I? See obviously still undecided.

Had a mentally unstimulating day shopping with Boobs yesterday. I know I shouldn't be shopping but I did get the coolest T shirt (it has a black and white print of Andy Warhol sorting out balloons) for £19 at Selfridges. I am happy that Boob's did not get the Tod's (40% off OMG), I would have been feeling guilty for letting him plonk so much money on shoes. But they are fabulous and Italian.

We also discovered a pleasurable 7.3% percent alcohol organic cider, Weston's at the Dog and Duck. Whilst ordering it, the bartender actually warned me about the percent alcohol and even checked on me after. If the bartender warns you about any drink, it must be good. And it was. We also spotted David Boreanz, you know Angel from Buffy from the window. So that combined with the 7.3% was 100% exciting as we were bored to tears.

Acne Jeans loves Zin. Finally something I ordered from current favorite label is available and soon to be on my feet. I know, but they are fabulous and Swedish.

Must find job.

No comments:

Post a Comment