skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Sigh.
In 2 weeks. God I fucking miss you.
Getting inked today. Can't wait to see Evira again after 3 years? Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who is Evil Zin
Evil Zin
London, United Kingdom
A journal detailing many regrettable misadventures of Evil Zin (and his seemingly diminishing quest for success).
View my complete profile
Back issues
▼
2009
(41)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(12)
▼
June
(28)
Diminishing alright.
Hot and cold.
Possible career option.
Fashion is pain.
Back to normal?
Possible career option.
R.I.P.
Coming soon.
Sigh.
Shit, I am feeling the sads again.
Hot and bothered.
Classic Zin.
Working from home.
Love them jeans!
Waking up drunk.
Blur.
Gimme a kiss.
The golden girls.
Highlight.
Bored.
Make mine a venti.
Good bye career woman...
What now?
We are finally talking.
Jealous.
Breakfast of champions.
Holiday?
Day 1
No comments:
Post a Comment