Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Holiday?

For a second there I thought I was late for work. I sunk back into the comfort of my 500 thread count egyptian cotton sheets while a slight panic sets in as I realize that all the "what if" will have to come into fruition in order for me to keep on going. If only money grew on trees. I guess I am missing the point here. If only happiness grew on trees. I would be screwed either way, am still haunted by the many ghosts of my past pet plants.

Still no text reply. I will try begging a bit later. I still do not understand why I was so abruptly cut off from someone, someone whom I truly love and adore. Perhaps I never will? I constantly think about the great times we had and ever since that get together last week (which I was trying to avoid and childishly during, not said much), it has been so much harder. And at the end of it, I just wanted to run away because I am really missing being a part of and angry for things turning out this way. If only we can calmly talk about this over tea with ham and cheese croissants.

Fast approaching 9. I should be up and about (or at least have my windows up). Writing off the rest of the week now seems like a really good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment