Need to focus on writing an inspiring (one that hopefully doesn't smell of desperation) cover letter.
I think I might be on to something I actually enjoy? Retail still excites me. Creativity still excites me. But designing, I am not too sure.
After a super nice day styling an ex work colleague (She, like most women, was afraid to explore new things when it comes to fashion. But is opened to my ideas and styling, trying out things she would normally never pick out for herself. She better work that A.P.C. cheese cloth dress and those bright orange Marni heels.), throughout the day, I can't help to feel sorry for her still being stuck at a creative studio that doesn't promote creativity.
I want another Hazelnut gelato on cone (never usually have it on cone as I always think you get more on with a cup but I am a convert now. Plus it's more green).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment